Stocking stuffer ideas for teens can be so simple and small and cost just a few dollars.
Our favorite stocking stuffer ideas for teens.
- iTunes gift cards – music is a big influence and escape for teens. Most teens would love a gift card to iTunes and in any amount.
- Nail polish, head bands and make up, all things most girls love. You can purchase them in a variety of colors and shades too and they fit nicely in a stocking.
- Lip balm, pocket tissues, pocket-sized lotions and hand sanitizers. A great way to stay free from germs and keep your skin smooth.
- Themed items such as: tees for a golfer, guitar pick for a guitar player, flash drive for a computer guru, gardening gloves for a gardener, soccer socks for a soccer player, hair bows for a cheerleader, ear buds for the music lover, journal and pen for the writer, colored pens for the artist, apron for the cook, memory card for the photographer.
- Book light. A lot of teens enjoy reading in bed so a book light would help them read and not worry about an over head light.
- Roll of quarters. This is great for college students who have to do their own laundry.
- Cell phone emergency battery pack. Anyone with a cell phone would enjoy this one. You just have to make sure you know what kind of phone they have first.
- Locker items: mirror or magnets: a great gift for a teen that has a locker at school. At the very least, most teens could use some magnets to hang up a schedule or a picture of a friend.
- Cash – enough said!
Still need more? Check out 97 Stocking Stuffers for Teens or Tweens and 101 Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids.
Stocking stuffers are a great way to say to a teen you are thinking of them without spending a lot of money or wrapping a bulky item.
What are some of YOUR favorite stocking stuffers?
Feel free to share below and share this with a friend who could use these stocking stuffer ideas for teens.